Friday, 20 April 2007

Open Primary Tonight

The Open Primary for Dagenham and Rainham takes place tonight at Dagenham Parish Church Hall, Church Lane, Dagenham from 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm).

To say that I am excited is an understatement. Thank you to all of you that have sent supportive messages. I suspect that the result will be on Conservative Home before I get a chance to update my blog.

Directions from the station (Dagenham East) - turn right out of the station, walk to Vauxhall Car Garage, and turn right into Crown Street, follow the footpath around the flats, and you will see the Church. The hall is to the right of the Church if you are facing its entrance. If you are driving from the A112, take the second (last) exit from the roundabout, turn right into Church Lane, and first right into what is also called Church Lane. The hall and Church are on the right.

I wish all of the candidates the best of luck, and may the best person win!

No comments: