The 2 posts advertised are:
General Manager & Organiser for the South of England:
Organiser for the North of England:
The closing date for applications is 9th July. The key responsibilities are:
- securing funding for CF and youth vote activities;
- developing relationships with sponsors;
- formulating and delivering an annual CF business plan;
- creating a formula for younger voter campaigning and messaging throughout the country, particularly focussing on target seats
- planning specific CF campaign days;
- fielding telephone calls from the media on youth matters;
- planning CF and first time voter events;
- CF website;
- Organisation of Freshers' Fayres.
This is a really exciting development for CF and means that we should have dedicated employees in both the North and South of England to work with our Area Chairman, CF Area Chairman, the National Executive, and our Branch Chairman. I look forward to working with whoever the successful applicants are.
Finally, the roles request candidates to have a driving licence, as the role requires travelling across the North / South of England and visiting associations and CF branches, and associations. I fully support this requirement, and know that our CF members will appreciate someone who is willing to get their hands dirty.