Monday, 11 June 2007

CF Update

We are now able to announce two pieces of information relating to the running of CF.

Firstly, Sarah Southern, the CF National Organiser has resigned her job, and leaves to take up another post in CCHQ. There will be two replacements for her, and hopefully we will have one full time employee based out of London, and one in CCHQ. Advertisments will be sent out in due course. I would like to thank Sarah for all the work she has done over the last few years for CF. I have worked with her for nearly two years now, and I have appreciated her input and help on a number of projects. I wish her the best of luck for the future.

Secondly, CF elections have been delayed. There is no definitive date for when elections will take place although it is anticipated they will be in the Autumn. It had been intended for this term to be a nine month term to move the dates to earlier in the year. Understandably CF Executive members are considering whether they are happy to carry on, as they had only committed to running until June, and stood on this basis.

I can confirm that I intend to continue in my role as Deputy Chairman until the next CF elections later this year.

I am currently seeking confirmation as to when the Board propose to have the Area Chairman elections, whether at the same time as the National Executive elections, or some different time.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Thanks for the update. It is useful to hear what is happening with the elections.